Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Spree!

Good God! I had a busy weekend... but at the end of it I felt much lighter.
Before you misunderstand, What I mean is.. I shed a lot of weight from my wallet! I bought a fastrack watch, some accessories and some nice diet cookies and fresh honey.. I also bought the deo n perfume, "Energy" from United Colors Of Benetton. Well it was all fine till then but guess wat happens next.. My addiction.. I blew 200 bucks sitting on a chair! Why? Cause it is an automated massage machine and it relieves the occupant of all stress.. I enjoyed it... coupled with some manicure and pedicure..(cost factor is secret.. shhhhh) God.. heaven! I can do without a lot of things but this indulgence is not something I will ever give up.. its mandatory!
Little surprise to me that I was born a Taurean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Ranjani said...

Thank you... whosoever.

Why the anonymity? I would appreciate knowing your name.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget