Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mera Bhaai Mahaan! Shashank Murli..

Ok this is 'in honour' of my funny sweet amazing handsome smart bro' Shashank Murli.

He just made me laugh and laugh and laugh as he always does. Most of the times he is such a phenomenon to me. I have seen him grow up from the little baby boy whose smile made me melt into a young man stepping into college.

Today he calls himself Shauro (as in Shashank + Auro). And he is as cute, sweet and smart as the character I have no doubt. And he can talk exactly like Auro... Super mimic that he is.

And guess what.. he is the founder member of a party in college, he says. Its called, "Bharatiya Proxy Sanghatan" :) (I hope none of his profs are on blogosphere! Even if they are, He wont have a worry in the world as always i am sure! Only I shall have it from my aunt, his mom... )

Everytime Auro said 'bum' and 'potty', I only thought of Shash!!!
Shash you rock!

(OK Shash I made u famous, now I need a treat for this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget