Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Question and my RANDOMMMMMMM answer!!!!!!

Hey Google gave me a random question and I HAD TO write a story! Well I am so proud of my story writing skills, I thought I should post it!

RANDOM QN:
The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig..

MY ANSWER:
Once there lived a bald frog named Baldy. He saw Ghoda, the horse and grew jealous of his mane. So he bought himself a wig. But wen he returned, Ghoda had shaved clean!Because "Bald is beautiful" now, coutesy: Aamir Khan!
Popat!

So....
Morals children:
1) Dnt be jealous of Ghoda.. B jealous of Bhaloo(???)
2) The mane looks greener on the other head(??? agn)

(Wat a story?!!!!!! Oh my God wats with me! I am becoming brilliant by the day! Send your children to me and they will never ask you for a story again!)

No comments:

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget