Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Achieve great things.. make a small start

Whatever be your goals... small or big, tough or easy, they can be achieved. All you need to do is make an effort.
A small step at a time. And you shall never know when you reached the destination.

As author Robin. S. Sharma rightly puts it in his book "The monk who sold his Ferrari", '........the less you focus on the end result the quicker it will come................... With one eye fixed on the destination there is only one left to guide you along the journey....'

To quote the Bhagvat Gita[ Gita: Chapter II-47.],
Karmanyeva adhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana
Ma karmaphalahetur bhurma te sangostvakarmani.
"Thy business is with the action only, never with its fruits; so let not the fruits of action be thy motive, nor be thou to inaction attached."

And so I am going to make that small effort. And in this age, where you just need to ask for it and you get all kinds of tools to do everything under the sky, I came across a website, "http://www.joesgoals.com/". It helps to keep track of all that I should do in order to achieve all that I want to achieve. It motivates.... and also shows where my weaknesses lie.

I came across this site through a friend (and am I thankful to her!!).
I just thought that I am obliged to pass this on to one and all.
So here's wishing you success in your pursuit!!

1 comment:

Sreelatha Ramakrishnan said...

hey iam glad ur following joesgoals. i created one and just left it. now iam motivated looking at urs. hw did u add all this in ur blog di..whr is ths option.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget