Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Perpetual Boredom!!!


Well well…. After almost a fortnight an’ a half, I manage to blog! And look what I am writing about... boredom!!! Hey but blog or no blog, work or no work, boredom doesn’t seem to have many triggers, contrary to popular belief.

I am the last person who should be bored. I have lots to do. I have lots to be excited about too (Psst…. I am moving back to my city- Mumbai, after a very short, a little sweet and a little sour stay at Gurgaon). I am in for loads of packing and a grand welcome by family at Mumbai. I should be excited. For most, I am too. But the intermediate fortnight has become the space for little pest Boredom to creep into.

So what do I do? BLOG, but obvious. But since I am coming back to my keyboard after what seems like eons, my fingers are a bit jammed up. So what is better than to be honest and say so. Hence these talk about jamming or lets say, the B-word- “boredom”.

And mind you, it’s contagious. I apologize for not sounding the warning earlier. I am sure you are as bored as I am…. after reading this blog!! HA-HA… I passed it on!! And voila!!! I am CURED!!! HAHAHA….. Boredom perpetuates!!!!

3 comments:

Badrinath.V.S said...

welcome back, looks like ur blog kinda got a facelift but i kinda liked the previous template better.

congrads on the move to mumbai are u into IT.

wanted to comment on your namastey london post but too lazy will do so sometime. bfn

--Badri--

Sindhu said...

Hey...Ranju..I expected u to write something else and certainly not abt boredom after u r back on blogosphere..come on, girl!!!
Anyways, congrats on moving back to yr city..looking forwad to more of yr writing :)

Anonymous said...

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What happened da... keep writing.... Ur music thingy is good start...may be we need some more there, then we will really know whether our tastes match... he he he he

Hows Mumbai da....

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget