Sunday, March 25, 2007

Namastey London –time pass movie


Hey I definitely dint expect much from this one but I was in for some surprise. It was time pass for sure. Akshay Kumar has done a good job entertaining, as usual. Songs are just ok. You can expect yourself to laugh out loud more than a few times here. Though it can’t be called a super hit comedy, it doesn’t fail to entertain you. The storyline is not bad. It is a different subject for a comedy movie. A patriotic statement by Akshay Kumar is welcome, never mind that for a moment, it made me wonder if I went into a congress election campaign by mistake!

Katrina Kaif has given an average performance. Though in a few shots she seemed artificial and too bouncy, overall a good effort. Looks good too as a bonus for all fans out there.

Rishi Kapoor is no surprise. The same old self.

On the whole, I would give the movie 3.5 stars –more than average.

1 comment:

Sindhu said...

Hey Ranju..good to see your blog. Keep blogging and yes, welcome to the blogging community :)

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.Tell me what you think..


ShoutMix chat widget